Terms and Conditions
Exclusive Group Limited trading as Exclusive Winners
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Qualifying Persons
1.1 Exclusive Winners (‘Host’, ‘our(s)’) operate competitions – skill based games resulting in the allocation of prizes in accordance with these terms and conditions on the website www.exclusivewinners.co.uk (the ‘Website’) – (the ‘Competition(s)’).
1.2 The Competitions are open to all persons aged 18 and above with a UK delivery address to send their prize to.
1.3 The Host reserves the right to close a customer’s account at any time, if they feel the customer is abusing the services, being abusive to other customers or staff or they have the belief that it is not genuinely the customer that is entering.
1.4 The host reserves the right to refuse a customer’s entry at the own discretion.
- Legal Undertaking
2.1 By entering a Competition the entrant (‘Entrant’, ‘you’, ‘your(s)’) will be deemed to have legal capacity to do so, you will have read and understood these terms and conditions and you will be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
2.2 Competitions are governed by English Law and any matters relating to the Competition will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
2.3 In the event that you participate in a Competition online via the Website, and by accepting these terms and conditions, you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering our Competitions. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any Entrant entering any of our Competitions unlawfully. If in any doubt you should immediately leave the Website and check with the relevant authorities in your country.
- Competition Entry
3.1 Competitions may be entered via the Website. There is One Competition ‘Exclusive Winners’, multiple competitions may be operated at the same time and each Competition will have specific prize.
3.2 Availability and pricing of Competitions is at the discretion of the Host and will be specified at the point of sale on the Website.
3.3 “Your Exclusive Winners Account(s)” In order to enter a Competition, you will need to register an account with us. (a) You can register an account online. (i) To register an account online you will be asked to provide an email address.
3.4 When playing a Competition online via the Website, follow the on-screen instructions to: (a) select the Competition you wish to enter you can add these to your basket and enter multiple competitions and when you are ready to purchase your Ticket(s), provide your contact and payment details. You will need to check your details carefully and tick the declaration, confirming you have read and understood the Competition terms and conditions; (b) once you have purchased your Tickets, when your payment has cleared, we will then contact you by email to confirm your entry into the Competition. Please note that when entering online you will not be deemed entered into the Competition until we confirm your Ticket(s) order back to you by email.
3.5 The Host reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any incomplete Entries if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an Entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
3.6 To the extent permitted by applicable law, all Entries become our property and will not be returned.
3.7 The Entrant can enter the competitions up to the amount of 25 entries, per each competition.
3.8 The competition closes when the last number is taken, no more entries after this point will be accepted.
3.9 All entrants must create an account prior to entering, and supply an email address to proceed in the competition.
- Promotion Periods
4.1 Each Competition will run for a specified period. Please see each Competition for details of start and end times and dates (‘Promotion Period(s)’).
- Competition Judgement
5.1 Exclusive Winners, validated and 100% random number selection via Google Random Number Generator generating a sequence of numbers that cannot be reasonably predicted better than random chance this will determine the winner of each competition. Live Streamed
5.2 Due to the nature of the winning judgement there will only be one winner per competition. Answer to the qualifying question of the competition being drawn has to be correct to be confirmed the winner. Correct Answer to the qualifying question is cross-checked at point of winning number drawn with answer given by the winning numbers owner by background staff. If the winning numbers owner answer if incorrect, then Live Draw host will be indicated and another number will be drawn. This process continues until the winning numbers owner’s answer is correct, at this point the winner of the competition is confirmed.
5.3 The Host will attempt to contact Winner(s) using the telephone numbers and email address provided at the time of Entry (or as subsequently updated) and held securely in our database. It is the Entrant’s sole responsibility to check and update these details. If for any reason they are taken down incorrectly, the Host will not be held responsible. Entrants must carefully check their contact details have been recorded correctly.
5.4 If for any reason the Host is unable to contact a Winner within 30 days (which may be extended at the sole discretion of the Host) of the end of a Competition or the Winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize or the Winner is disqualified as a result of contravening any of these terms and conditions, the Winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will remain in the procession and ownership of Exclusive Winners.
5.5 All Entrants are automatically entered onto the Host’s database for the purpose of conveying information as to the status of their Competition, as well as any future Promotions or Competitions offered by the Host. Exclusive Winners comply to GDPR regulations.
5.7 The competitions can have time added on up to 4 times maximum (with 7 days extended max each time). If the competition is not sold out after the 4th timer running out, then either a) the Draw will take place anyway or 2) a Cash alternative draw will take place which will be 100% of ticket sales. This circumstance has never happened to date and we have not failed to sell out a competition. Every competition launched by Exclusive Winners has been drawn with the winner as per the Live draw.
- Winner’s Details
6.1 The First Prize Winner will be required to show proof of identification on delivery of the prize. Any failure to meet this obligation may result in the Winner being disqualified and the Host retaining the prize.
6.2 All Winners will also be required to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by the Host in connection with the Competition and in identifying them as a winner of a Competition.
6.3 Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by the Host, the Winners will be contacted in order to make arrangements for delivery of the prize.
- Competition Prizes
7.1 Exclusive Winners prizes are determined and selected by the managing directors of the company and are owned by the Host from the date of the competition going live on the website to the date that the winner receives the prize. All prizes are picked and purchased by the Host and in that case this is the prize the winner will receive. Details of each prize can be found on the website on the competitions pages. Exclusive Winners take no responsibility of the prize awarded after delivery, once the winner receives the prize the promoter does not insure the prize. No insurance comes with the prizes (unless otherwise stated) and the Host cannot be held responsible for the prize once handed over to the winner.
7.2 Delivery to the winner is free. The promoter has a right to charge the winner delivery fees if they want the prize delivering anywhere other than the specified areas.
7.3 All entrant expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
7.4 All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider, manufacturer or supplier.
7.5 Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable or convertible to other substitutes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, offers or discounts, including without limitation any vouchers or offers of the Host or other prize suppliers.
- Storage, The Host can store the chosen prize free of charge for 30 days after notifying the First Prize Winner, at the end of which time the First Prize will be delivered to the Winner.
- Winners’ Personal Data
9.1 Acceptance of the prize by the Winner will mean they are required to have their photo and video taken by the Host for promotional purposes (Public Relations and Marketing), both immediately after their win and in the future for use in accordance with rule 6.2, unless prohibited by law.
9.2 By entering a Competition, you agree to the use of your name, address, and/or photograph or other likeness, as well as your appearance at publicity events without any additional compensation (save for reasonable travel expenses) and as required by the Host if you are declared a Winner. Limits of Liability the Host makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes.
10. Except for liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Host, the Host shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by the Host, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the prize Winner(s) and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the Winner(s), or in connection with any of the Competitions promoted by the Host.
- Electronic Communications No responsibility will be accepted for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorized human act, including any errors or mistakes. The Host shall use its best endeavors to award the prize for a Competition to the correct Entrant. If due to reasons of hardware, software or other computer related failure, or due to human error the prize is awarded incorrectly, the Host reserves the right to reclaim the Competition prize and award it to the correct Entrant, at its sole discretionand without admission of liability. In the event that the Host closes a Competition early, the Winner will be selected from all valid and eligible Entries received by the Host prior to the date of closure, except that the Host reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close a Competition early without selecting a Winner. The Host also reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any Competition. The Host shall not be liable for any economic or other consequential loss suffered or sustained to any persons to whom an award has been incorrectly made, and no compensation shall be due. The Host shall use its best endeavors to ensure that the software and website(s) used to operate its Competitions perform correctly and accurately across the latest versions of popular internet, tablet and mobile browsers. For the avoidance of doubt, only the ticket recorded in our systems, howsoever displayed or calculated, shall be entered into the relevant Competition and the Host shall not be held liable for any competition entries that occur as a result of malfunctioning software or other event.
- Data Protection Notice Any personal data that you supply to the Host or authorize the Host to obtain from a third party, for example, a credit card company, will be used by the Host to administer the Competition and fulfill prizes where applicable. In order to process, record and use your personal data the Host may disclose it to (i) any credit card company whose name you give; (ii) any person to whom the Host proposes to transfer any of the Hosts rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement the Host may have with you; (iii) any person to whom the Host proposes to transfer its business or any part of it; (iv) comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of the Host in any country; and (v) prevent, detect or prosecute fraud and other crime. In order to process, use, record and disclose your personal data the Host may need to transfer such information outside the United Kingdom, in which event the Host is responsible for ensuring that your personal data continues to be adequately protected during the course of such transfer.
- If you wish to enter a competition for free then please send a postcard in the in the post to: Exclusive Winners, PO Box 66, 27A St. Andrews Street, Norwich, NR2 4TP. All free entries must be received before the close of the competition. One entry per person. All free postal entries are processed exactly the same as paid entries via the website. Please clearly note on the postcard the competition you wish to enter, answer to the the question, your full address, contact number and email address and agreement to T&Cs.
14. Host Registered Address: Exclusive Winners, East Coast House,Galahad Road,Beacon Park Business Park, Gorleston-on-sea, Norwich, Norfolk,NR31 7RU.
Phone. 01493 808818.